Outlook Roundup: Entrust, Seagate Technology
Among the earnings projection stories for Monday, April 13, from AP Financial News:
DALLAS (AP) ¿ Digital security software company Entrust Inc., which agreed to be sold to Thoma Bravo LLC, said Monday it expects first-quarter earnings of $1.7 million, or 3 cents per share.
SCOTTS VALLEY, Calif. (AP) ¿ Hard drive maker Seagate Technology said Monday it expects fiscal third-quarter sales to surpass its earlier forecast and Wall Street's expectations because of solid demand for some of its products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV