Movers Roundup: Bed Bath & Beyond, F5 Networks
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) ¿ Shares of investment manager Waddell & Reed Financial Inc. fell Wednesday after the company's strong recent stock performance led to a downgrade based on valuation.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of bad-debt collector Portfolio Recovery Associates Inc. jumped nearly 8 percent in thin trading Wednesday after an analyst upgraded the stock to "Buy" from "Neutral," saying he expected the company to report solid operating profit later this month.
MILWAUKEE (AP) ¿ Shares of wine and spirits maker Constellation Brands Inc. fell on Wednesday after the company announced it narrowed its fourth-quarter loss but still failed to meet analyst expectations.
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) ¿ Shares of Alcoa Inc. advanced Wednesday as two analysts said the aluminum manufacturer is making progress cutting costs even as it reported a first-quarter loss due to the weak economy and falling prices and demand.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV