Movers Roundup: Bed Bath & Beyond, F5 Networks
Among the stock activity stories for Wednesday, April 8, from AP Financial News:
CHICAGO (AP) ¿ Shares of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. soared to an eight-month high in Wednesday trading, a day after the home decor chain posted better-than-expected sales and profits prompting at least one analyst to upgrade the retailer's stock.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) ¿ Shares of F5 Networks Inc. climbed on Wednesday, after the company disclosed that second-quarter earnings would be higher than expected as cost cuts and a share buyback boosted profits despite a slowdown in sales.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of the Internet technology services company Computer Sciences Corp. slipped Wednesday after a Citi Investment Research analyst initiated coverage of the stock with a "Sell" rating.NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of King Pharmaceuticals Inc. rose Wednesday after a Goldman Sachs analyst put the stock on a recommended list, saying King's pain drug Embeda could be approved for sale very soon. DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) ¿ Shares of Raymond James Financial Inc. fell Wednesday as an analyst downgraded the stock and lowered profit estimates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV