Movers Roundup: Bed Bath & Beyond, F5 Networks
Among the stock activity stories for Wednesday, April 8, from AP Financial News:
CHICAGO (AP) ¿ Shares of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. soared to an eight-month high in Wednesday trading, a day after the home decor chain posted better-than-expected sales and profits prompting at least one analyst to upgrade the retailer's stock.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) ¿ Shares of F5 Networks Inc. climbed on Wednesday, after the company disclosed that second-quarter earnings would be higher than expected as cost cuts and a share buyback boosted profits despite a slowdown in sales.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of the Internet technology services company Computer Sciences Corp. slipped Wednesday after a Citi Investment Research analyst initiated coverage of the stock with a "Sell" rating.NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of King Pharmaceuticals Inc. rose Wednesday after a Goldman Sachs analyst put the stock on a recommended list, saying King's pain drug Embeda could be approved for sale very soon. DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) ¿ Shares of Raymond James Financial Inc. fell Wednesday as an analyst downgraded the stock and lowered profit estimates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV