LaBarge Receives $5.1 Million Helicopter Contract
ST. LOUIS (AP) ¿ LaBarge Inc. said Tuesday it has received a $5.1 million contract from Bell Helicopter, a unit of Textron Inc., related to assemblies for helicopters used by the military.
The contract calls for St. Louis-based LaBarge to produce electronic subassemblies for deicing system of the V-22 Osprey.
The V-22 combines the speed and range of a fixed wing plane with the vertical flight performance of a helicopter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV