Sauer-Danfoss CFO Karl Schmidt Resigns
CHICAGO (AP) ¿ Sauer-Danfoss Inc., which makes hydraulic, electric and electronic systems and components, said Tuesday that Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Karl J. Schmidt has resigned to pursue other interests.
Schmidt will be succeeded by Jesper V. Christensen, effective May 1.
Christensen, 39, previously served as vice president of finance, information technology and human resources for Danfoss A/S's motion controls unit. Danfoss A/S is majority owner of Sauer-Danfoss.
In his new role, Christensen will oversee Sauer-Danfoss' finance, accounting, legal, investor relations, and information technology operations.The personnel change comes on the heels of Chief Executive David J. Anderson's retirement at the start of the year. Anderson was succeeded by Sven Ruder. Sauer-Danfoss, which said in January that it planned to lay off between 6 percent and 8 percent of its work force at Ames and Freeport, Ill. sites, had 2008 revenue of $2.1 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV