Movers Roundup: Cascade, Bristol-Myers Squibb
Among the stock activity stories for Friday, April 3, from AP Financial News:
WASHINGTON (AP) ¿ Shares of Cascade Corp. slipped Friday after the maker of forklift attachments, hydraulic cylinders and other loading gear reported a fiscal fourth-quarter loss.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. slid in Friday trading, and an analyst lowered his rating on the stock because he no longer believes the drugmaker is likely to be bought out.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of Lawson Software Inc. climbed Friday after the company gave what one analyst called a "reasonable" outlook for its fiscal fourth quarter.NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of Las Vegas Sands Corp. climbed Friday after the casino operator disclosed Chief Executive Sheldon Adelson recently bought about 4.7 million shares. NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of First Horizon National Corp. slipped Friday after a Citi analyst downgraded the Southern bank operator, citing that its stock might be overvalued.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV