AZZ Cuts FY2010 Revenue Outlook On Weaker Market
FORTH WORTH, Texas (AP) ¿ AZZ Inc., which provides electrical products and galvanizing services, cut its full-year revenue guidance on Friday, citing a weaker market.
The company said it now expects fiscal 2010 revenue between $395 million and $415 million, down from between $420 million and $440 million. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters, on average, expect $443.6 million in revenue.
The Fort Worth, Texas, company left its full-year earnings guidance unchanged at $2.75 per share to $2.95 per share. Wall Street expects a profit of $3.39 per share.
Shares of AZZ lost $1.43, or 5.3 percent, to $25.67 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV