Move's Chief Financial Officer Resigns
WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif. (AP) ¿ Move Inc., which offers real-estate listings and other content-related information on the Web, said Thursday Chief Financial Officer Lewis Belote is leaving the company later this year.
Belote, who joined Move in 2002, will continue in that job until a successor has been selected.
Shares of Move added 7 cents, or 4.5 percent, to close at $1.62.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV