Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. -- Mark Twain
It is no surprise that Tim Geithner and Ben Bernanke's plan to steal trillions of dollars from hardworking, taxpaying Americans and give it away to their friends on Wall Street would cause a big rally in the stock market.
Unfortunately, Geithner's plan is flawed. Its primary objective is to prevent any bankruptcies or receiverships in the politically favored money-center banking and Wall Street financial sectors. Put simply, the plan inflates the value of toxic assets, held by the money-center banks like Citigroup (C) and Bank of America (BAC) and Wall Street firms such as Goldman Sachs (GS) and Morgan Stanley (MS), and gives away trillions in free taxpayer money to other politically connected private equity and hedge funds to buy those assets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV