4 Families Start Recovering From Foreclosure
You've heard about the bad mortgages, about sad struggles with insolvency, about the wave of foreclosures that has crashed over America.
But what happens next?
Every day, thousands of Americans begin their lives again after they are ejected from their homes.They rent, live with friends or family, or seek refuge in a shelter. They usually have stacks of overdue bills, empty savings accounts, and a red flag on their credit reports that will take years to fade. They often suffer from feelings of shame, failure and displacement. The Housers, the Melendezes, the Gambinos, the Boykins ¿ four families from different backgrounds and different states ¿ are all enduring the same life smack-down. They've all lost their homes within the past year. They've learned lessons and changed behaviors. They've opened new doors after their front doors closed, turned to social programs that helped or let them slip through a crack. They all seek happily ever-after endings. But there are no guarantees.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV