WGL Raises 2009 Outlook
WASHINGTON (AP) ¿ WGL Holdings Inc., a natural gas and energy provider, on Wednesday raised its outlook for its 2009 fiscal year, saying it anticipates increased earnings from its unregulated business.
WGL said it expects to earn $2.53 to $2.65 per share for the fiscal year, up from the company's estimate in February that it would earn $2.41 to $2.53.
The company estimates the unregulated business will represent 48 to 54 cents per share of that earnings estimate.
Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters expect WGL to earn $2.40 per share for the year.Shares of WGL rose 26 cents to close at $33.32 Wednesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV