Click here for an archive of Jim Cramer's Mad Money recaps.
"The markets have changed," Jim Cramer told the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Tuesday. "The big-money managers and hedge funds are now desperate to get back in."
Cramer said it's not surprising that there was profit taking today after yesterday's monster move. But behind the scenes, he said, the markets are rapidly shifting gears as the big money mutual funds and hedge funds are struggling to get long.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV