Low Rates Make 'Dream' Cheaper Than Ever
Be sure to get quotes from local banks and credit unions, which usually offer members competitive rates.
Step 4: Get it in writing
Lenders should be able to make firm rate commitments that are good for at least 30 days. If you have questions, get answers in writing. And if you're refinancing, check your original loan documents to make sure you won't be penalized for paying your loan early. When in doubt, consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate law.
If you're considering an adjustable-rate mortgage, ask how high the monthly payment could go and when interest rates might increase.The American dream is still alive. In fact, it's more affordable than ever if you qualify. And that's The Savage Truth!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV