Earnings Roundup: Walgreen, Tiffany
Among the earnings stories for Monday, March 23, from AP Financial News:
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Drugstore operator Walgreen Co. says its profit fell 7 percent in the fiscal second quarter because of restructuring costs as cash-strapped shoppers cut discretionary purchases even as retail prescriptions grew.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shoppers who were cautious about splurging on high-priced jewelry led Tiffany & Co. to report Monday that fourth-quarter profit tumbled more than 75 percent.
HOUSTON (AP) ¿ Oil and gas company Isramco Inc. said Monday it posted a fourth-quarter profit compared with a loss in the year-ago period.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV