Winners and Losers: Harry Winston
The company now expects revenue between $240 million and $250 million in the quarter ending March 31, down from its prior forecast for a range of $255 million to $275 million. That's a 13% to 17% revenue decline from the $288 million it posted in last year's fourth quarter.
Homebuilder Hovnanian Enterprises' (HOV) shares fell 15% to $1.18 a day after Reuters reported that the Red Bank, N.J.-based homebuilder's cash burn jeopardized the repayment of a $100 million bond due in January.
Hovnanian reported a loss of $178.4 million in the first quarter that was worse than analyst expectations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV