Fat profits are still possible in the stock market game, you just need to be ready to pay and play fast. This new feature on TheStreet.com will show you the money by reviewing the previous days top 10 intraday plays (excluding pink sheets and bulletin boards). Check back every day at noon to see what stocks offered a pay day.
Here are the winning plays for March 18, 2009:
Berkshire Hathaway class A (BRK/A)
Intraday High: $84,850Opening Price: $83,500 Potential Win: $1,350
Mechanics Bank (MCHB) Intraday High: $12,995 Opening Price: $12,500 Potential Win: $495
Berkshire Hathaway class B (BRK/B) Intraday High: $2,792.98 Opening Price: $2,700.00 Potential Win: $92.98
Seaboard (SEB) Intraday High: $937.40 Opening Price: $876.42 Potential Win: $60.98
NVR (NVY) Intraday High: $434.98 Opening Price: $388.29 Potential Win: $46.69
CME Group (CME) Intraday High: $239.39 Opening Price: $219.54 Potential Win: $19.85 Alexander's (ALX) Intraday High: $200.83 Opening Price: $183.13 Potential Win: $17.70
Blackrock (BLK) Intraday High: $122.46 Opening Price: $107.50 Potential Win: $14.96
PowerShares DB Crude Oil Double Short (DTO) Intraday High: $184.04 Opening Price: $169.15 Potential Win: $14.89
First Citizens Bancshares (FCNCA) Intraday High: $118.99 Opening Price: $104.89 Potential Win: $14.10
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV