S&P Revises Credit Ratings Of Entravision
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ A credit ratings agency affirmed the corporate credit rating of Entravision Communications Corp. on Wednesday, saying it expects the Spanish broadcaster to stay in compliance with financial covenants of its debt.
But Standard & Poor's Rating Services lowered Entravision's recovery rating, which measures the probability a lender can recoup its loans to the company after a payment default.
S&P affirmed Entravision's "B+" corporate credit rating and removed it from CreditWatch, where it was placed for possible downward revision.
Analyst Michael Altberg said Entravision should comply with its debt covenants over the intermediate term after Monday's credit amendment, in spite of possible continued meaningful declines in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization.Altberg said Entravision can stand another 30 to 35 percent EBITDA decline this year and still stay in compliance with its debt covenants. However, S&P also lowered the company's recovery rating to "3'' from "2'' on its secured credit facilities, meaning lenders have a 50 to 70 percent probability of meaningful recovery of funds. A "1+" rating portends the best chance of recovery and "6'' the lowest. The credit rating on these secured debt facilities was cut to "B+" from "BB-" and removed from CreditWatch. Shares of Santa Monica-based Entravision were unchanged at 15 cents on Wednesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV