This blog post originally appeared on RealMoney Silver on March 18 at 7:36 a.m. EDT.
From my perch, the American International Group (AIG) bonus outcry and today's House Capital Markets Subcommittee hearings are simply a sideshow to the main event -- namely that we have likely seen a significant and maybe even a generational low in the U.S. stock market.
How to seek alpha in a bull market was the message I tried to communicate on CNBC's "The Kudlow Report" last night.
I continue to view the March 5 low as the "Nouriel Roubini stock market bottom," the day the grizzly NYU Professor pronounced a 600 or lower S&P 500 price objective during his worldwide lecture tour.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV