SRA International Gets $117M Contract From GAO
FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) ¿ SRA International Inc., which provides technology consulting services to the government, said Wednesday it has won a $117 million contract to provide infrastructure and software support to the Government Accountability Office.
Under the contract, SRA will continue to provide the GAO with customer support and help desk assistance, server and wide-area network infrastructure operations, maintenance and engineering services, security, software development and enterprise architecture support.
SRA's partners on the contract include Booz Allen Hamilton, Business Edge, Information Technology Co., MIL Corp., Millennia Systems, NCI, Nortel Government Solutions and Peace Technology Inc.
Shares of SRA fell 7 cents to $13.36 in morning trading. The stock has traded between $11.22 and $27.27 during the past year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV