Premarket Roundup: Costco, Data Domain
Among the premarket stories for Tuesday, March 17, from AP Financial News:
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ A Jefferies & Co. analyst raised his rating on Costco Wholesale Corp. to "Buy" on Tuesday, citing above-average renewal rates in club membership and improving traffic trends.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Investors are overly anxious about shares of Data Domain Inc., a Morgan Keegan analyst said Tuesday, arguing a slowdown in orders last month is unlikely to represent a sustained trend.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Best Buy Co. wound up with a bigger chunk of now-defunct Circuit City Stores Inc.'s market than expected, said one analyst, and he sees bigger profits for the electronics retailer in the 2010 fiscal year.NEW YORK (AP) ¿ A possible stabilization in sales, new business from Staples Inc. and aggressive cost cuts mean United Stationers Inc., an office products wholesaler, is well-positioned to see share price gains, said one analyst Tuesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV