Updated from 9:40 a.m. EDT Google (GOOG) has been in heavy training for the match of its life.
The reigning king of online search in the desktop arena, the gold-medal champ of Internet advertising -- Google, through its Android software arm, is now a contender in a do-or-die battle for a big spot in the mobile market.
Heavyweights in the field include Nokia (NOK) and its Symbian operating system, BlackBerry maker Research In Motion (RIMM), upstart Apple (AAPL) and a staggering Microsoft (MSFT) with its Windows Mobile system.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV