Earnings Roundup: 4Kids, AgFeed
Among the earnings stories for Monday, March 16, from AP Financial News:
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of children's entertainment licensing company 4Kids Entertainment Inc. dropped Monday after the company reported a wider loss in its fourth quarter due to lower licensing revenue and a drop in trading card sales.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of AgFeed Industries Inc. soared Monday, after China-based animal feed maker and pork producer said its full-year profit more than doubled thanks to a steep increase in its hog production capacity.
UNDATED (AP) ¿ Charter Communications Inc., the nation's fourth-largest cable operator, said Monday its loss for the fourth quarter widened from a year ago and one of its subsidiaries, CCH II LLC, will not make a debt interest payment in light of a pending bankruptcy filing.COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) ¿ Century Casinos Inc. said Monday that it lost $651,000 in the fourth quarter due to the consumer spending pullback and the stronger dollar. HOUSTON (AP) ¿ National restaurant, hotel and casino company Landry's Restaurants Inc. said Monday it swung to a profit in the fourth quarter, boosted by a gain from insurance proceeds.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV