U-Haul Selling 13,000 Moving Vans
PHOENIX (AP) -- U-Haul International Inc., a subsidiary of Amerco, said Friday it plans to sell 13,000 moving vans by March 31, 2010.
The move comes as a result of the introduction of a new fleet of moving vans, the company said.
The targeted market for the vans being sold is small-business owners.
The company said the vans are low-mileage cargo trucks that feature low decks for easier loading and unloading.Shares of Amerco added 76 cents, or 2.8 percent, to $27.49 in afternoon trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV