Earnings Roundup: MTR Gaming, Harbin Electric
Among the earnings stories for Friday, March 13, from AP Financial News:
CHESTER, W.Va. (AP) ¿ MTR Gaming Group Inc. shares tumbled Friday after the casino operator reported a narrower fourth-quarter loss but missed analysts' estimates.
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) ¿ Harbin Electric Inc., a Chinese manufacturer of electric motors, said Friday fourth-quarter profit rose 45 percent on increased sales.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) ¿ National Beverage Corp., which distributes beverages and makes its own soda and energy drinks, said Friday its third-quarter profit rose 11 percent on higher sales.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV