Idera Pharmaceuticals Reports 4Q Profit
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) ¿ Idera Pharmaceuticals Inc. on Wednesday reported a fourth-quarter profit as revenue grew from payments through its drug development partnerships.
The company earned $364,000, or a penny per share, compared with a loss of $4.5 million, or 21 cents per share, during the same period a year before. Revenue jumped to $6.2 million from $2.2 million.
Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters expected profit of a penny per share on revenue of $6.2 million.
For the full year, Cambridge, Mass.-based Idera earned $1.5 million, or 6 cents per share, compared with a loss of $13.2 million, or 62 cents per share, in 2007. Revenue rose to $26.4 million from $8 million.Idera is developing experimental treatments targeting infectious, autoimmune and respiratory diseases, as well as cancer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV