- The risk premium -- the market's earnings yield less the risk-free rate of return -- is substantially above the long-term average reading.
- Valuations are low vis-a-vis a decelerating (and near zero) rate of inflation; indeed, the current market multiple is consistent with a 6% rate of inflation.
- A record percentage of companies have dividend yields that are greater than the yield on the 10-year U.S. note. At over 50% of the companies, that is nearly 5 times higher than in the peak of 2002 and compares against only 5% on average over the last 30 years.
Kass: Market Bottom Call (Part Deux)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.