Kass: Market Bottom Call (Part Deux)
Join Jim Cramer, Doug Kass, Helene Meisler and other RealMoney pros at TheStreet.com Investment Conference on "Best Ideas to Make Real Money." Save the date: Saturday, May 2! More details here.
This blog post originally appeared on RealMoney Silver on March 9 at 8:01 a.m. EDT.
Most of the time, common stocks are subject to irrational and excessive price fluctuations in both directions as the consequence of the ingrained tendency of most people to speculate or gamble ... to give way to hope, fear and greed.
-- Benjamin Graham
I remain firmly committed to the notion that we are in The Land of Chicken Littles and that the world equity markets are now tracing an important bottom.
For the second consecutive week on CNBC, I reiterated my more optimistic message.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV