The World's 10 Best Airport Lounges
What we have here is a good news/bad news situation: The bad news is that with the double whammy of flight delays and snarled airport security, travelers are likely to spend more time in airports than ever before. The good news is airports are growing more attractive if you can get into posh passenger lounges, where options for eating, drinking, working and relaxing abound.
Here are 10 airport lounges where you won't mind being grounded:
SAN FRANCISCO INTERNATIONAL, United Airlines Red Carpet Club. The largest lounge in SFO's glittering, circa-2000 international terminal, this business-class redoubt has a large expanse devoted to work cubicles; a sweeping runway view for people who'd rather daydream; and a hosted bar good for two free drinks. The only downside is the minimalist food offerings. Downstairs, United (UAL) has a smaller, quieter, gracious first-class lounge graced with art pieces. The Red Carpet Club is open daily from 8 a.m. till 10:30 p.m. Located in the international terminal, just past security, up one floor.
|The Red Carpet Club lounge, run by United Airlines at San Francisco International Airport, offers places to work or escape from the daily grind.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV