S&P adds Owens & Minor to S&P MidCap 400 index
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Standard & Poor's said Monday medical supplies distributor Owens & Minor Inc. will replace chemicals company Chemtura Corp. on the S&P MidCap 400 index, effective March 16.
S&P also said consumer products company Helen of Troy Ltd. will replace Owens & Minor in the SmallCap 600.
Electrical equipment and components manufacturer AZZ Inc. will replace newspaper publisher A.H. Belo Corp. on the S&P SmallCap 600.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV