Gencor Industries names new CFO
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) ¿ Heavy machinery maker Gencor Industries Inc. on Monday named a former Stanley National Hardware executive to its vacant chief financial officer position.
Michael Al Mundy will assume the duties of CFO and treasurer on March 4.
Mundy was most recently CFO of Stanley National Hardware, a division The Stanley Works, an international producer of tools and security products.
He started his career with Ernst & Young LLP before entering industry, where he spent the bulk of his career with General Electric Co. as senior audit manager and business finance leader.Gencor makes heavy machinery used to produce highway construction materials, synthetic fuels and environmental control equipment. It produces hot-mix asphalt plants, combustion systems and soil decontamination machinery, and sells its products mainly to the highway construction industry. Former CFO Scott Runkel resigned Dec. 31 to pursue other interests, the company said. Gencor shares closed 7 cents lower on Monday at $5.88. Shares have traded between $4.81 and $32.88 in the past 52 weeks.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV