Earnings roundup: Pinnacle, H&R Block
Among the earnings stories for Friday, March 6, from AP Financial News:
LAS VEGAS (AP) ¿ Casino owner Pinnacle Entertainment Inc. said Friday its fourth-quarter loss widened mainly as costs of preparing new sites and hefty impairment charges outweighed a boost in revenue.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) ¿ H&R Block Inc. said Friday its third-quarter profits surged as it prepared more tax returns in the early season and saw smaller losses from discontinued operations.
NEW YORK (AP) ¿ Shares of Insulet Corp. tumbled Friday after the insulin infusion system maker said its loss nearly doubled in the fourth quarter, mostly due to a restructuring charge.AUSTIN, Texas (AP) ¿ Information technology consulting company Perficient Inc. said Friday its fourth-quarter profit tumbled 83 percent on one-time charges and lower sales.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV