What's Hot, What's Not and SmartStops
Century Aluminum had a nice run up from November through January but then prices just fell off a cliff and the stock dropped 88%. SmartStops missed the January high by only a few days and published a timely exit signal at $10.49 on Jan. 12 which would have avoided most of the collapse.
Century Aluminum owns primary aluminum capacity in the United States and Iceland, as well as an ownership interest in alumina and bauxite assets in the United States and Jamaica. Century's corporate offices are located in Monterey, Calif.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV