By Chris McKhann, analyst at OptionMonster
Las Vegas Sands (LVS) is drawing a large block of calls as its shares hover near their 52-week low.
OptionMonster's tracking systems show one block of 37,478 calls bought at the June 7.5 strike for 25 cents Monday against open interest of 2,139. The average volume for the last month is 14,953 contracts.
Shares of Las Vegas Sands ended Monday's session down nearly 4% at $2.19, just above the low of $2.13 set last Wednesday. This stock was above $80 a year ago and near $60 in August.The shares will need to increase more than 200% for the calls to be profitable at expiration.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV