From Coca-Cola Stock Shows Importance of Control:
How high will Coca Cola shares go in the next month or two or in the next year or two? Although we might be optimistic and expect the stock to move generally higher based on big sales increases in China and India, we have no influence or control over how much a stock moves in our favor.
However, if we decided to buy Coke shares at this level, could we make sure we did not own the stock if it dropped to $30? Yes, because we can use exit strategies that protect us against loss.
We can safely hold Coke until it drops to $39.66, where it might be in trouble and decline further, according to analysis by SmartStops.Read the full version of Coca-Cola Stock Shows Importance of Control. Related Video: Coke's direct competitor is Pepsi (PEP). Here's Jim Cramer's recent take on Pepsi.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV