Despite their inherent level of reclusiveness activist investors , such as Warren Buffett and Carl Icahn , are required by the Securities and Exchange Commission to file for public record their public equity positions each quarter. If an investor takes a stake that is over the regulator requirements, additional filings are needed.
Here at Stockpickr.com we track many of the latest activist filings for investors interested in piggybacking these activist funds. We highlight a few of the latest activist situations here.
To read more, visit Stockpickr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV