CHANGE IN RATINGSAlnylam (ALNY) upgraded at Needham to Hold from Underperform based on valuation and pipeline progress. Believe downside risk has become more limited with shares trading around $20, and note significance of IND for liver cancer treatment.
Chubb (CB) upgraded at UBS to a Buy from Neutral with a $53 price target. UBS believes Chubb's losses should not impact its ROE by more than 1% over the next 5 years and trading at book value, CB shares present good risk/reward.
DPL (DPL) upgraded at Bank of America/Merrill from Underperform to Neutral. $22 price target. Settlement of the ESP will allow the company to extend rates for 2 years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV