Cramer's Take on Top-Searched Stocks
Updated from 7:00 a.m. EST
Monday was another ugly day on Wall Street as markets tumbled to their lowest close in 12 years.
While bank stocks took a brief reprieve from their seemingly daily dive down, the mood created by the financial crisis permeated other sectors, naming technology, materials and industrials.
Technology stocks led the decline with IBM (IBM) falling 5% on concerns of lower capital spending. Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) and Intel (INTC) also contributed significantly to the market retreat.With this in mind, we thought we'd take a look at some of the stocks people have been searching for on TheStreet.com (including Cephalon (CEPH) and see what Jim Cramer's had to say about them lately. To read more, visit Stockpickr.com. In afternoon trading, shares of Cephalon were recently trading at $71.53 (down 0.09%; down about 7% year-to-date).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV