Cramer's Take on Top-Searched Stocks
Updated from 7:00 a.m. EST
Monday was another ugly day on Wall Street as markets tumbled to their lowest close in 12 years.
While bank stocks took a brief reprieve from their seemingly daily dive down, the mood created by the financial crisis permeated other sectors, naming technology, materials and industrials.
Technology stocks led the decline with IBM (IBM) falling 5% on concerns of lower capital spending. Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) and Intel (INTC) also contributed significantly to the market retreat.With this in mind, we thought we'd take a look at some of the stocks people have been searching for on TheStreet.com (including Cephalon (CEPH) and see what Jim Cramer's had to say about them lately. To read more, visit Stockpickr.com. In afternoon trading, shares of Cephalon were recently trading at $71.53 (down 0.09%; down about 7% year-to-date).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV