To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening:
Wal-Mart (WMT): "Wal-mart is the only retailer I'm recommending. I think it's terrific, I'd pull the trigger under $46 a share."Research In Motion (RIMM): "I'm sticking with RIMM, but they guided to the lower end of the range. Let's just understand that all tech is going lower." Caterpillar (CAT): "I've been buying it for my trust slowly as it goes lower. I think ultimately its going to turn around, but it's going lower for now." Alcon (ACL): "Not bad, not bad, but I want to be in Allergan (AGN). They've got a lot of different products and I think they're stronger than yours."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV