The Dow isn't the only index taking a hit this week. Stock markets around the world have fallen, pushing down the portfolio values of exchange-traded funds.
These 16 ETFs had the lowest average price-to-earnings ratios on their portfolios. The prices of the funds' holdings have dropped faster than their reported earnings, suggesting the portfolios might be undervalued. While these ETFs might fall further, low price-to-earnings ratios can reduce the risk of losing.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV