Updated from 1:29 p.m. ET
The Chicago-based company's shares were up $1.19, or 7.3% to $17.48.
Shares of Guangshen Railway (GSH) of China were up 93 cents, or 6.1%, to $16.26.Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNI), a holding of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A), was up 78 cents, or 1.2% to $63.72. Shares of CSX (CSX) were up 37 cents, or 1.4% to $27.85. Union Pacific (UNP) shares were up 15 cents, or 0.4% to $40.96.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV