Four Must-See Charts of the Day
The government's "bad bank" plan and the stimulus package will most likely continue to make headlines throughout the rest of the week and both will be the center of discussion among Wall Street pundits. As the details of both plans leak out, it will most likely add to volatility in the entire market, especially in the financial sector.
Considering the possibility of increased volatility and uncertainty, how should you play it?
One way to play the market this week is to focus on an area that nobody is really talking about -- and technically might be setting up for higher prices. One such area: The Russell 2000 (small-cap stock index), which on Friday surged 15.62 points (3.43%) to 470.70.
To read (and see) more, visit Stockpickr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV