Top Dividend Stocks for the Week
Last week, there were more than half a dozen dividend reductions or eliminations from companies across various industries, including retail, tech, shipping, oil, real estate, finance and insurance.
Jim Cramer has advised investors in these difficult economic times to focus on dividend-paying stocks, telling "Mad Money" viewers in October that buying "non-dividend-paying stocks is just a leap of faith."
Fortunately, there were plenty of companies doing well to increase their dividends last week, too. Stockpickr has reviewed these companies and compiled a portfolio of the top dividend-increasers.
To read more, visit Stockpickr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV