Regulatory Capital Categories for Banks and S&Ls
Adjusted tangible assets: Average quarterly total assets less disallowed items, including goodwill, servicing assets, deferred tax assets, and other. Further adjustments are made for institutions with financial subsidiaries.
Risk-based capital: The sum of tier-1, tier-2 and tier-3 capital, with deductions for some subsidiaries and international holdings.
Risk-weighted assets: The total of four risk-weighted categories. Cash, U.S. government securities, and other low-risk assets have a 0% weighting. Other securities and loans are carry weightings of 20%, 50% or 100%, depending on guidelines based on issuer type, agency ratings, loan collateral and loan performance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV