To fill the coveted post-Super Bowl spot, NBC aired a new, hourlong episode of "The Office." Its guest stars included Jack Black, Cloris Leachman and, as hot a star as ever, Jessica Alba.
Alba has been in the news a lot lately, putting her at the top of Yahoo's (YHOO) Buzz list, especially after conservative talk show host Bill O'Reilly called her a "pinhead." In light of the attention being paid to this star, Stockpickr.com and Stockerblog.com have compiled the Jessica Alba Stock Index, which is similar to the Dow Jones Industrial Average and tracks the publicly traded companies connected to Alba through such things as her films acting and endorsements.
To read more, visit Stockpickr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV