Editor's note: Friday, Jan. 30, David Peltier will be on Stockpickr Answers throughout the trading day to respond to questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community. Not a member? Join the Stockpickr community today -- for free.
Energizer (ENR) shares have been on a wild ride of late. At Wednesday's closing price of $49.42, the stock is down 9% year-to-date, but up a full 60% from its November lows.
The company is one of the leading battery producers in the world. Energizer also generates about 40% of its sales from personal care brands including Playtex and Schick.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV