A Blowout Call on Biotech Select
I have two simple goals with this brief missive: Give well-deserved kudos to Adam Feuerstein for his call on CV Therapeutics (CVTX) that he recently added to the portfolio of Biotech Select, a premium service from TheStreet.com. And second, if you're interested in biotech stocks, you should subscribe to Biotech Select.
Adam added CV Therapeutics to the model portfolio of Biotech Select on Jan. 20, when the stock was trading at $10.75 a share. Shares of CVTX rose to $16.68 in intraday trading today on news that the company had received and rejected a $16-per-share takeover offer from Japanese drugmaker Astellas.
Subscribers of Biotech Select who followed Feuerstein's buy suggestion gained more than 50% from this position in just five trading days!
Nice work, Adam. Click here to take a free trial to Biotech Select and receive all of Adam's commentary and stock recommendations.Let's stay interactive. Dave Morrow Editor-in-Chief
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV