Custom Earphones for Your Ears Only
LOS ANGELES -- If you are thinking of upgrading to a better set of earphones, you might want to consider getting a pair from Sleek. These are custom made specifically for your ears alone. The company has a history of fitting hearing aids and a reputation for producing extremely good-quality earphones. Gadget Grrl says, listening to music with these sounds like it's right in the middle of your head.
Next, is there anyone who couldn't use some additional cell-phone coverage, especially while on the road? There are so many hotels in high rises that have dead zones that you might want to consider carrying one of these lightweight zPocket Cell Zone Extenders. With this gadget, you can enhance your cell-phone signal and extend the power of your battery.
More about zBoost's zPocket later. Now let's look at the earphones.
|SLEEK CUSTOM EARPHONES
Click here for more info.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV