Jim Cramer liked the buys, though he said that what the banks really need "to make the bears stop growling" is more capital.
At Stockpickr, we track the recent insider purchases and buybacks for investors interested in piggybacking these moves.
The perfect setup is threefold: insiders buying the stock, the company buying back its own shares and a super investor such as Warren Buffett also making a bullish bet on the stock.If we can get three out of three, we're in heaven. If we can get two out of three, or even one out of three, we're still pretty happy about the situation, particularly if the stock is cheap in other ways as well. To read more, visit Stockpickr.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV