Two of the funds listed below have nowhere to go but up in future ratings as we initiate coverage at our lowest possible rating of E-. PowerShares DWA Emerging Markets Technical Leaders Portfolio (PIE), took a hit by following the Dorsey Wright Emerging Markets Technical Leaders Index to a loss of 62.76% in 2008.
The fund is allocated to 29% China, 14.6% Mexico, 12.8% Indonesia, 10% Malaysia and 8.3% Brazil equities.
TheStreet.com Ratings condenses the available fund performance and risk data into a single composite opinion of each fund's risk-adjusted performance. This allows the unbiased identification of those funds that have historically done well or underperformed the market.While there is no guarantee of future performance, these investment ratings provide a solid framework for making informed, timely investment decisions. The funds listed below have reached their one-year anniversary.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV