Darter Ultra: Linux on a Laptop
LOS ANGELES -- There are a number of netbooks on the market, but I wanted to get my hands on one loaded with the Linux operating system, Ubuntu. With a number of cell phone companies switching to Linux, I think it's only a matter of time before more and more laptops, see the light. System 76 is a company that is dedicated to the Linux operating system. This is the kind of machine that businesses should send out to their mobile executives. The stable operating system and the price can't be beat.
Later, Gadget Grrl says TSA lines are no fun, so a laptop case that will help you cut down on the amount of time you spend in those lines is a real find. Caselogic makes a case for just about anything, iPods, cameras, backpacks, even car trunk organizers. Their 16" Security Friendly Laptop Case, is designed so that your laptop meets the TSA guidelines and does not have to be removed from the case.
Now, more about the laptop with Linux.
|System 76 Dalter Ultra
Click here for more info.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV